The DIGITAL motorized treadmill is an equipment used in animal experimentation, in the study of stress and muscular fatigue in chronic physical activity, in the monitoring of ventilation, aerobic consumption, among others.
Motorized Treadmill for Mice 5 Stands and Mice 10 Stands
- Adjustable speed
- Accurate and adjustable shock intensity
- Monitoring of bays (Time, Stopped time, Distance traveled, Number of shocks)
- "Reset" and "Start / Stop"
- Stainless steel tray
- Minimum maintenance required, easy to clean
- High performance motor
- Speed: 0 to 60 m / min.
- Shock intensity: 0 to 2mA
- Positive slope (+25 degrees) and negative (-25 degrees) - UNIQUE EXCLUSIVE IN BRAZIL
- Bays made of 8mm acrylic
- Structure made of POLIACETAL and EPOX PAINT steel
Custom-made equipment, consult us.
(HxWXL) 380x600x600 mm