The DIGITAL motorized treadmill is an equipment used in animal experimentation, in the study of stress and muscular fatigue in chronic physical activity, in the monitoring of ventilation, aerobic consumption, among others.
Motorized Treadmill for Mice 5 Stands and Mice 10 Stands
Possibility of modular construction, starting with only one bay up to the limit specified by the customer;
Monitoring software (optional)
- Adjustable speed
- Accurate and adjustable shock intensity
- Individualized monitoring of bays (Time, Stopped time, Distance traveled, Number of shocks)
- "Reset" and "Start / Stop"
- Stainless steel tray
- Minimum maintenance required, easy to clean
- High performance motor
- Speed: 0 to 60 m / min.
- Shock intensity: 0 to 2mA
- Positive slope (+25 degrees) and negative (-25 degrees) - UNIQUE EXCLUSIVE IN BRAZIL
- Bays produced in 8mm acrylic
- Composite structure in POLIACETAL and EPOX PAINT steel
- Custom-made equipment, consult us.
(AxLXC) 85 cm x 80 cm x 70 cm
Rat 57 cm (length) x 10 cm (width) x 15 cm (height)
Mouse 40 cm (length) x 5 cm (width) x 10 cm (height)
5 to 150
WEIGHT: 40 kg